Monday, November 29, 2010

Be- That makes sense

The news item about the Wpg snow clearing budget failed to mention that the budget extended to year end only. Glad you cleared that up and remembered from Daddy.
I was unable to see any part of the Grey Cup yesterday - neither CBC nor CTV carry big sports events anymore - most are on cable or satellite such as TSN now. I tuned in the radio to see if I could pick it up on either AM or FM but still no luck. It has been a few years now since any CFL has been broadcast although CTV has NFL every Sunday! It seems inevitable that we shall have to look at getting Bell or cable installed. The rabbit ears are not going to work for us anymore within a years time when everything switches to digital.
I went to Mothers today on my own. Harry not well so stayed home. I find it is the most draining experience every time I go - I guess this is what they call "burn out" - I come home and need to revitalize myself somehow. I usually go for a walk. This afternoon I went to the bank and them cruised around the Home Hardware store not really looking at anything in particular! I cancelled my violin lesson for tomorrow but we'll still go up to North Bay. Mother wants chocolates for gifts and they (only Pot of Gold will do) are on sale at No Thrills.
Well, short note for tonight. Have a good week. Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment