Saturday, May 21, 2011

Be - Poker expert within our midsts?

I had no idea that you would need to educate yourself on the fine art of poker but it is totally reasonable to play with infomed strategies - when I played at your house my strategy was only to press the button when it was my turn, but I can also see how you need to plan and execute very carefully what your move shall be in light of what cards the other players have in front of them. Good for you - hope you have lots of fun with this as I know this is really the objective!
Was a mixed up week for visits to Mothers as it was her 98th birthday on Wed which is not usually a visit day as her home care worker comes for 1 hour to change bed linen and sweep floor. So we went anyway with a nice cake and made a little party for Mother with her worker Jackie included. We told her not to worry about her duties - so I did more yesterday (Friday)when we went again. Today Harry is off to his garage sales and I have just made a list of what I want to accomplish. The house work is way behind as all my time is working at Mothers or working here in the yard/garden. Sunday we are driving to Kirkland Lake early to deliver a van full of tomatoes and flowers to Harry's brother. We will leave at 3 am - drive four hours, drop the plants off and then head back home. This will get us home by noonish so there will be lots of time to work here in the yard for the rest of the day! And then on Monday we go to Mothers but this time Harry's sister and brother in law from Huntsville will come up quick to pick up plants that Harry is giving them. Not sure if my Mike came home to North Bay for the long weekend as did not hear from him last night. But I could hear the traffic on the highway was fierce all evening. I won on Lotto Max last night as I just checked my ticket - three numbers which will get me another ticket so the dream lives on haha!
Enjoy your weekend - get out on your bike Patty - I haven't even touched my bike since the first time this Spring. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment