Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Still sitting around getting old

What a nuisence for you Cathy!  I've heard of  low potassium, but not low sodium.  Sounds like you are keeping busy.  Sometimes those outside interests are what keep you sane ( or more or less sane).  I didn't realize until your previous posting that Kris and Sandy were buying property.  Good for them.  Something positive in their lives.  Loren has told me that he and Keri had a good chat when they met, and she brought him up to speed with her life.  Some changes there, I understand.


David and I decided that the garden is beyond our (his?) ability to maintain.  So we (the "Royal" we) are going to put forth the effort to turn it back to grass this year.  I'm not sure he realizes that this will still involve a bit of work, but I think it's a good decision.  Having a yard was one reason we wanted a house, but in reality, we spend very little time out there.  He is out there to work, but I go out only rarely--usually only to do sunprinting or fabric painting.

Last night I made the decison not to attend the Annual General Meeting of the quilters' guild tonight.  I was tired and forced to decide in a hurry as someone was asking for a ride.  Now that I've given it further thought, I am concerned about how I seem to be withdrawing from all of my outside interests--not a good thing.  Have to give it some thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment