Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mid week in Neepawa

Jim's surgery was postponed again. His sodium levels are still too low. Funny thing is, he went to the doctor on another matter on Monday, and that's when they noticed the star on his chart. No one had noticed until then that the anestheisioligist (?) had cancelled the surgery. Jim would have shown up on Tuesday at 7 am! Oh well, the weather is so nice finally that he really doesn't mind being at home. Went to a meeting last night about the Christmas Wish Sale. Anyone that ever organized it has resigned for one reason or another and we had no idea of what to do. Lane and Judy very kindly offered to meet with Kristy & I and gave us a lot of advice. Both have also worked for VCC before and were able to give us some hints on what needs to be done. There is a VCC meeting on Thursday so we will bring up some of their topics. The next ACT meeting is going to be at our house, instead of in town, so we can get to know the individual board members better. Last year they met in Virden and stayed the night. I don't think Jim & I have enough beds for everyone. (Unless they are a lot friendlier than I realize) Only 3 morewoking days until I have a week off. Yippee!!! I intend to house clean, but I have noticed that when it is this nice out, I usually end up working in the yard. Either way it won't be in town. Things are going good at work right now. I hope it continues. Have a good week

No comments:

Post a Comment