Saturday, May 14, 2011

Be - Welcome home...

Good to hear from you and about your trip. Now we have to hear from Cathy after her weekend and then all the flock will be accounted for. I listen intently on the CBC news to update myself on the flooding and what is being done. I have a map handy to refresh myself on geography - actually wondered about Cathy going to Winkler in light of the intentional flooding around Portage. I even wondered about your travel itinerary Patty but it sounds as if you did a wrap around going through Warroad. Today it is raining in our area so after being at Mothers this morning I have had a chance to catch up with housework, and wash after neglecting it for outside work all week. Look forward to logging in regularly again to hear all your news. I meantime, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment