Sunday, May 1, 2011

Never safe

Yes, very snowy, but we stayed in and just went out this afternoon- after Samantha had 3 - yes 3 BM's this morning. She's turned into a machine having one daily since Friday. What a change. Hopefully she's over this trouble spot, but I won't count on it. Of course, it could have been the pack of skittles she ate last night. I was thinking this morning about the time I arrived at work in the morning and parked at the Goldeyes parking lot. I then walked to the office above winnipeg square. By the time I got to work, my pants were soaked almost up to the knee from all the snow I had to walk through. That was May 4th or 5th that year as well. Since then, I don't believe it's all gone until mid May. I guess the first day of soccer (Tuesday) will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment