Monday, May 2, 2011

Be - Waiting for the results..

..so I thought I would have a little party. I just ate a bag of Goldfish - you know those little fish shaped cheesy things. Now I feel sick, and it is only 7:20 pm and the election results won't start on TV for Ontario until 9:30! I wonder if I can last?
No forecast for snow in my area right now, so I wonder if we might miss out from your tremendous storm? Amber, it was 2004 when it snowed the first part of May because I was at Cathy's at the time, and have pictures of my car and everything else in her yard buried. The highways were closed and we couldn't get out to drive to Winnipeg to meet Patty. A very vivid remebrance for me. I would be pleased to bypass any snowstorms as Patty very nicely stated "watch your plants Beth" It is a bad time to lose anything now as they are big and producing already in the greenhouses - tomatoes the size of a quarter growing already. Only a month or two and we can plant them outside haha. I have been busy cleaning up the garden, and the yard. Today at Mothers Harry rotatilled her garden and planted safe things eg onions, carrots, beets. We also took her to vote - she was thrilled to go so I guess all the fuss to get her dressed and there was worth it. Harry actually went with her behind the cardboard box and marked the X for her as per her choice. Well, the little fish are still swimming restlessly in my stomach so best go...hope the election results will be for the good. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment