Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Be - UFO's and Aliens

As you work on UFOs Patty, I think aliens must be expected here in Sundridge. Over the last few days we have witnessed the erection of large spacelike structures! Actually they are solar panel columns but very weird looking and certainly out of place. Sitting on a round cement form about 3 feet high, and 8 feet diameter, a long column about 20 feet extends upward and suspended across the top is a large frame about 25 feet by 12 feet. I expect that the solar panels will soon be placed into these frames. The structures are placed in different locations around town including at the bottom of our street in an empty lot at the highway. Do not know who or how they will be used but I'm sure that some explanation will be forthcoming in the weekly rag that comes out tomorrow. I will let you all know once I find out, but for me and for here, it is something exciting. I walked the dog as usual this morning, but today as I came past a house newly occupied last fall, the lady was putting her garbage can out. She seemed welcoming to conversation and we stood on the street for about 10 minutes talking. She came from Toronto with her husband where she lived all her life and stated a sense of wonder and lose to move into a small community but was getting out and getting involved a bit. It was refreshing for me to talk to someone of my gender and age so it made my day, however, the rest of my day was spent in the yard working and tomorrow we go again to Mothers. But I do have a lottery ticket for tonight so the "dreaming" is still alive! ps I stayed up until 2 am on election night watching the TV coverage. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment