Monday, May 16, 2011

Be - What a treat to log on tonight....

and read all your messages. I listen to the CBC radio news for flood details and have watched a few videos on the Winnipeg Free Press website. The 6 pm TVnews we get is quite "local". Just as the comments about the flood were hitting home, we hear about the Alberta city burning up from brush fires, and also the flooding in Mississippi. One catastrophy after another world wide seems to be all we hear now and it starts to make one wonder what is happening and/or when it may end? Your bike ride and tour of your yard, and some time under the sun Patty, and your weekend away Cathy, are to be treasured for sure! In the same way, I try to enjoy my time in the yard puttering around. I watched two squirrels chasing each other across the treebranches and along the picket fence and they kept at it for a long while, I called them Chip and Dale from the old movies we watched when the kids were young. The best part was to also watch the dog's reaction as she also followed them with her eyes and I could see her head bobbing up and down. Lots of fun and a few laughs to keep me going! A couple of colder nights Sat and Sun caused for some worries about freezing but we were OK in the end without having to cover up, and now this week is supposed to be warmer so I can relax a bit about that problem. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment