Saturday, December 3, 2011

Melting moments

Now that you have mentioned these again, I expect they are favourites?  I looked in my recipes and couldn't find a recipe so wondering, yet again, if you could send. I may not make them, but at least I will know what you are making. Perhaps I know them by a different name, but this name does not come to my mind. I have actually pulled out the tree and have it half assembled. There is a telethon on TV right now from 2 pm to 11 pm and Harry is watching so I may get in the way to be fussing with the tree. I lay in bed thinking where and how I could rearrange things so that it could go up in the middle of the mess and so far seems to be working regarding space that is. I always have liked to sit by the tree with only the lights on and enjoy the piece so getting it up will mean a lot to me. We got a great deal accomplished at Mothers today in the garage so things are looking up. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment