Saturday, December 24, 2011

Santa is coming...

he has been spotted over Manitoba. It is already Christmas Eve and I am missing my family. I am so grateful to have Rrain here this year. We will be going to Chicken Delight tomorrow. The potatoes have been peeled (they were really small this year.... lots of peeling) the jellied salad is made. Tomorrow we cook and mash the potatoes and then we are off. The dinner is only 3 to 5 this year. It has been to six before and we usually run low on food by then but there is always someone coming in at 5:45 for supper. We don't seem tohave as many potaotes as before, but I know that Jean has Potatoe flakes that she can make into mashed potatoes if she has too. We watched Elf tonight and tomorrow night will be National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. Traditions change but the spirit remains. I hape that everyone has a wonderful holiday season and that all your wishes come true

No comments:

Post a Comment