Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sometimes I really hate computers

My computer has once again been acting up, but it seems to be working again. I guess I just don't realize how old it is. We went to Killarney yesterday. I loved their old house in town, but they have really fixed up this new one. The took out a bunch of walls and opened it up so the kitchen dining room and living room are basically one L shaped room. They have a lot more plans to go. Sandi wants to keep going all winter so they can concentrate on the outside in the spring. I think it will be a work in progress for a while. Unfortunately I then come home to my house and really wish I could do something with it. Maybe when I win the lottery. We havn't done anything for Christmas yet.... still 2 weeks to go... why rush?. Maybe we should think about putting up the tree. They finally posted the job at work and interviews are supposed to be Dec 28th. We actually might have someone by February or March. You have to wonder when it takes a year to fill a position. I should be cleaning my house again. You'd think that after you dust it would be clean for a while but it just doesn't work that way. You clean one area after the other and by the time you are done you have to start over. Oh well... what else am I going to do with my spare time. Of course, I am playing on my computer and I can hear Jim vacuuming downstairs. I will let him keep going. We still don't have our kitchen cupboard doors on. Jim cannot seem to find the hinges that he needs. They are all just a little too smalll or too big. Nothing is just right. I made some nuts and bolts but that is it for my "christmas baking" so far. I will try shortbread tonight (maybe) If I make it I just eat it and I really don't need to get any bigger. Hopefully my computer will behave for a while now & I can keep in touch

No comments:

Post a Comment