Friday, April 13, 2012

And yet another 29th birthday!

I'm sending lots of zen hugs across the miles today. Hope your day is wonderful.!

Our play started last night and once it is done we move right into ACTFest. My days will be very full for the next month (not to mention my evenings) We played to a full house last night. One of our best turnouts ever. Of course our numbers will be way down because of events in Arden and Glenella on Saturday, but at least people didn't just choose one. They came to us early. I hope spring comes back again, soon. I was all set to hit the garden when the temps plumetted to below zero. I guess I shouldn't have challenged Mother Nature. Time to wake up for work. I am not used to these long days. I've warned Jim not to wake me up tomorrow. I need to sleep in a little bit

No comments:

Post a Comment