Thursday, April 26, 2012

"Tis done

David has his boots.  There was a problem with the ones that they brought in for him, and he ended up getting display boots at a discount.  He's happy.

The rug has been shampooed.  Thank Goodness!

I have ordered custom made arch supports from a very ego-centric and nasty man.  I hope I don't have to deal with him again.

We have bought enough groceries to last a month ( I hope)  While we were in line to pay for them, the couple ahead of us told David that if we spent $150.00, we could get two (two??) frying pans for nothing.  So, of course, we had to get our two frying pans.

Now we're broke again, and May is a very long month.

And I still haven't figured out how to work with this new layout for Blogger.  Somehow I got into  another screen with a short video explaining everything.  Like Hell it did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment