Thursday, April 19, 2012

Satellite group

There has been a lot of e-mail that wasn't left as a comment, and I've found out even more about what has been going on, but everyone is just too afraid of the "quilt mafia" to talk publically about it--which goes to show how powerful the quilt mafia can be.  Most of the suggestions have been tried.  I've devoted over 30 years to MPQ, and I'm tired. Someone younger needs to take up the challenge.  At least that's how I feel right now.  I've told both the ladies that ride with me to meetings that I won't be going to any more, at least for the rest of this year.  I had a little pile of things that I was going to try to sell at the annual "garage" sale in June, but maybe I'l keep them and let you go through them when you come, Beth. ( Not junk!)  Tonight was a Guild meeting, and we went out grocery shopping!

My Ravenesque group was a satellite group of MPQ.  It's certainly evolved beyond that now, and as I told one lady, they nourish my soul.  That's where my energy is going to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment