Monday, April 23, 2012

So much to read..

and thankful to log on and find some lovely messages. I have been following your Mouse Factory Blog Patty and very nicely worded response from you. No wonder you didn't want the message about Birthday parties to be posted there haha! Sometimes those kind of restaurants can be fun – my only experience is with the Ichiban that you took me to, but sometimes you also want a little quieter ambiance to sit and enjoy. In between there must be a middle road kind of place that might suit the need but then it wouldn't be the Birthday persons choice, right? It is cold and snowy and extremely windy the past two days and more to come. A real challenge to keep the greenhouse plants flourishing and with a threat of power outages, I am contemplating my options if I need to go out in the middle of the night. I have another propane burner and tank that I can set up but it will require some tricky manoeuvring so I need to plan it in my head. Speaking of heads, I found a bill that I did not pay and now I am worried about my thought processes ( Alzheimer like n'est pas?) and will have to pay it in North Bay tomorrow even though it will be late and I expect accrue additional fees. I think it is just overload, but do you folks ever have these worries or do you always pay your bills and keep your financial affairs in order? I have always prided myself in being organized but these little glitches bother me a lot! I am watching Ottawa playing the Rangers as I write this note. Could be last chance for a Canadian team to be close to getting the Stanley Cup – sad in a way that Canadian teams keep getting ousted by the US teams. I can remember watching way back when there were the big 6 teams only and it was just as exciting as having the multi team series. Oh well, if I could get other TV channels maybe I wouldn't have this concern haha. Take care all and send me some spring like weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment