Saturday, April 7, 2012

Food

Rrain made Butter Chicken & Rice for supper. I have to admit, in all my "29" years I did not know that rice has flavour. I knew I didn't like minute rice, but this was different. She made Basmati rice, and I was eating it out of the pan. I don't think I can ever go back to just plain rice again. It was Sooooooo tasty. The butter chicken was fantastic, too, but I just can't get over the fact that rice has taste. Moving on to criminal acts. I ran out of my magic feel better pills last week and I have really noticed the difference. I didn't realize how they were affecting me until they were gone. I mentioned it at the Roxy today when we were setting up the stage. Lynne mentioned that she was on the same medication, but they changed it and she had a whole bottle at home. Therefore, yes, I am using someone elses medicaton but I am soooo glad to have it. Yes, Beth, we checked the dosage. It was stronger than mine, so I am breaking the pills in half to get my dosage. It is still what I need to get me through until I see the doctor. The next few weeks are going to be very busy with the play this week and then right into the ACTFest. I will be glad when we are done. Our theme is clowning around. We wanted people to have fun and act like childen.....not act childish. Nuff said... I think you get my meaning. I will be in bed early again tonight. I need to catch up on my sleep if I am to survive the week. At least I am almost caught up enough at work to start on the plans and searches I have been ignoring
Have a great week... Love Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment