Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools Day yet all is well!

and I hope all went well with you folks – no jokes, no surprises?  Still suffering a bit with this cold and it seems to be hanging on longer than is wanted /expected. When speaking with others, I hear that there is a lot of this "going around" so I am holding tough and treating best I can and just hoping it will fade into nothingness. If not, then I guess other measures may be necessary. I went on an errand today and the car started ringing bells and screaming at me LOW FUEL<LOW FUEL and sure enough I was nearly on empty – just shows that when you are not focused on day to day issues because you are suffering with a cold, this kind of thing goes unnoticed until blatantly so indicated. What did we ever do without the computer cars to let us know how to drive or when the engine needs servicing, or when to put oil in, or in this case when to put gas in?? And I only paid just over $1.41 a liter for this privilege. I can't imagine what the price will be as I start out on my road trip this afternoon? Anyway, I shall go now and dope myself up with all sorts of medicines, and put the greenhouses to bed, and then put myself to bed. Here's to the week ahead to be a good week for all of us! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment