Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mid week

The days seem to go by quickly when you work out in the garden everyday but it gets me out into the fresh air and invigorates me as well as gives me some good exercise. I tried to work today after we came back from Mothers house, but it kept snowing ice pellets intermittently with sun shine and was just plain "too miserable". Couldn't decide what it wanted to do so I gave up and came inside. I just remembered that today is Wed and I have no lottery ticket for tonight so after I write a few words I shall take the dog for a walk and stock up for our big win! My friend Sue just send an email asking if we could "do lunch" on Wed April 25. We always meet in Spring and in Fall for a visit and I always look forward to these visits even though she does most of the talking as she is so busy and involved in things/family events. I am often a bit envious at all she does, but as I have told you previously, I also find it difficult anymore to relate with all she does – not like my life at all! Oh well, it is a time away for me so it is all good I guess! Tomorrow we go to North Bay – a little off our usual schedule of Tuesdays but a change is as good as a rest?
Short note for now, but look forward to your reciprocal messages as always. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment