Friday, November 30, 2012

And it's Friday already?

So, where did the week go I ask myself and then think about the goings on and have no doubt. The snow has stayed and the cold has come so walking with the dog has been a challenge - scarf  on me, and sweater on the dog. And now the news says it should rain by Sunday with almost double digit temperatures, so I now worry about the snow on the roof. Tomorrow I shall get the ladder and scoop and clean it off about 3 to 4 feet up. Last year we had leaking water in the spring because dams of ice had built up and I promised myself that I would keep the snow from accumulating. Now I have to keep my promise if I don't want any surprises again in the spring. Baking done, and presents wrapped and my car now has snow tires on, so all in all a productive week. I don't have the tree up yet but perhaps this weekend will allow me to get that done? There is always time but as I walk the dog in the evening, I now enjoy seeing Christmas lights and also peek into windows - I see trees already up in a lot of houses and it looks so festive. Interesting that a lot of the trees have white lights only. I prefer the coloured lights on my tree - I love to get up in the morning, get my coffee and just sit and gaze at the lights and ornaments - relaxes me before the day begins in earnest. I haven't been reading much lately as my eyes aren't up to it at bed time. I listen a bit to the radio and then try to sleep. I hope you are sleeping better Patty - I am not lately and wonder why I just lay and lay staring at the clock on the radio - hour after hour and I still just lay there. I'm almost relieved when five o'clock finally arrives and I can get up - that's my usual get up time. Well, I seem to be rambling so better sign off and think about winning all that $$$ tonight. My lottery wish list is getting longer so hope something comes my way soon!  Have a good weekend everyone, and take care

No comments:

Post a Comment