Monday, November 26, 2012

keep hoping I can sign in, but not yet. I guess I will really have to get some time to contact my server. This last week was not the time to do it, but it is over. I had something every day last week Some were okay, but Friday we set up the Yellowhead for the sale. Anne, at the Yellowhead, remembered the trouble we had with the sheer curtains last year, and she had them all hung, and the tables all set up and in the area they needed to be We were out of there in only 2 hours! What a treat Saturday we were there at 7 am and I was on my feet until everything was packed up. We were done by about 6pm (Yippee) Keri, Kristy and I went to the Legion for a beer afterwards and we were so giddy we were laughing without the drink. We tried to stand up after sitting for a while and all of our feet were so sore we couldn't walk. (which led to more laughter) Sunday,Keri and I had the reading of Dickens' "A christmas Carol" only 32 people were there, but they were very appreciative. We were told by a couple of people that the local radio station had announced that the reading was cancelled I sure hope not, since it is a fundraiser for the Christmas Hampers We did a good job. All of the readers (none of the musicians... Meow) donated dainties and drinks for afterward All of the wassail that I made went. Good thing there weren't more people there. Margaret made ginger snaps and she let me take the 7 leftover cookies home (Yummie). today was work, and I was so tired that I actually told Elizabeth all my complaints. the result. A meeting that addressed some of the problems. I have to draft a list of jobs that I do, that someone else can handle, but if I can off load some of that my life will be so much easier. I also told her that I wanted a reclass based on all the extra work that I am responsible for and she said she will look into it. With all the government cutbacks I don`t expect much, but at least it has been noted. tonight I am making soup. Both Jim

& Keri had big lunches today, so no one was hungry (except me!) No Supper today, but tomorrow is another story. I am so tired that I have lost all my filters (see above bitches to my boss) so I think I will be in bed very early tonight. Jim ordered a new bed on Saturday. It was a one day only sale at Sears. An $1100 bed for $299. We don`t know if our order went through, though. He ordered it on Friday, and she had 13 orders to call in first thing Saturday. Hopefully we get one. Time to crash

No comments:

Post a Comment