Friday, November 2, 2012

Photos again...thanks

Somehow you have achieved it and so glad to see. The quilt is very colourful and looks very nice and cozy on your bed. Not sure about the spaceship as I could not bring it up closer but if you say it stays close to home, then so be it! haha
First real snow came last night - a beautiful white blanket covers the ground this morning and for me is welcoming. I don't know about enduring four or five more months of it though? Fortunately we hauled all the bags of raked leaves down to the dump yesterday so the yard was relatively clear which helps for shoveling later on. Three loads of bags dumped and it took so little time to rip them apart and dump them that I wonder about the hours it took me to rake and bag in the place. So now the weekend is upon us again. There is a big Christmas Show in North Bay - we have gone in years past but it has lost some of its wonder for me now - many same booths and usually articles of little use short of great gift ideas and usually faily expensive. One year I won $500.00 gift certificates on the radio to spend there and that year we did buy lots for gifts. There will be no exchange of gifts with Harry's sister and family this year - first ever. Of course, we have both Mike and Will but other than that, should be OK.When I think of all the years spent gifting and catering it boggles my mind - nice not to worry so much about it now - not completely stress free but much better haha
Well, the morning starts, and the coffee awaits so will wish all a happy weekend. Just hearing on the news about the highways from here up to and around North Bay and many accidents due to black ice - hard to transition from clean roads to winter road conditions. I will have to make an appt to get my winter tires installed soon. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment