Saturday, November 3, 2012

Kraft Foods Whats Cooking...

The latest magazine arrived yesterday and of course is full of delicious looking items focusing on  seasonal goodies! I was interested in the recipe on page 32 using McLarens Imperial Cheese. I buy a container of this favourite Cheese and then ration my portions to make it last because as you know it is a bit expensive. To use a whole container seems extravagant but on the other hand, may be worth it? So maybe I'll switch this year and forget my usual cheese tarts, and instead try these. What do you think?
Still more snow here and for a while I thought we might see it melt away but now I am a bit worried that this may indeed stay around as it dumped again on us last night - can you imagine winter coming the first of Nov! This morning is housework for me as Harry has gone to Sprucedale again as he does most Saturday mornings So I better get at it, eh?? Fresh coffee is brewed so away I go......Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment