Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A couple or three things today...

The car is back in my driveway but still not sure what is wrong with it. The key will now go in, and also come out so it no longer locks - as of right now. I am to try it for awhile and give them feedback. So tomorrow I go to Huntsville to meet my friend Sue for our regular Spring luncheon together at Swiss Chalet. I shall remain positive and assume I shall have no troubles with the car! Another thing is that the water pump is not acting normal so I am worried. I spent the entire morning clearing a path and cleaning up a bit or best I could, and then placed a call to the plumber. I haven't heard back from him yet but tomorrow would not be a good day regardless so hoping for a Thursday appointment if possible? Also, we have another wild bird in a cage in our living room. Harry found it yesterday in the yard - it cannot fly apparently, so we have it in a cage to nurse it back? I have its cage close to the two budgies and their bird song is so wonderful and constant that maybe this black bird will feel at home! I met our new neighbour this afternoon. He was out raking his yard. The older couple left Monday and this fellow came from Holland to stay about a week, and then leave until July when he says he'll be back. His wife who I have not seen so don't know if she is also here, is the sister of the neighbours living across the street. That is where he is staying during this week while here. The older couple left some furniture in the house  and their gorgeous bedroom suite, and lawn tractor and snowblower all part of the private sale of the house.  Harry peaked out our back window yesterday and found the new man, and the across the street neighbours looking into our yard from next door. I've also have had that look and frankly it appears to be similar to a dump! We have so much scattered around. Maybe it is a good thing that they are not going to be full time live in owners for awhile haha Anyway, thats it for now. hope your Ravenesque meeting went well Patty. And hope your work is better Cathy with more staff now to help out! How did you enjoy your ACT weekend? Take  care

No comments:

Post a Comment