Friday, April 26, 2013

Doing something.....

I heard an interview on the radio last week about people who need to "declutter" and the person said you have to do something  - so start by each day for a year getting rid of ten things and by the end of the year you will see a difference. I have been thinking a lot about this and started to do this very thing - with my things. It has been simple like shredding paperwork or sorting through a box of assorted sewing notions that I will never use. and today organizing shelves. when I went through a bag of scrap fabric yesterday, I found a project that I stated several years ago - an appliqued coffee cup onto a block - very rough start of a project but as I looked at it, and ironed it flat, I realized that I was on the right track - so maybe here is another item for me to reattempt. I started a list of unfinished projects - may never get to them but it is fun to see how creative I have been, or could be haha! The ice is almost off the lake - one morning this week I went down and only saw the rotting ice on the lake, but when I went back at night, the wind had caused an enormous pile of ice across the town dock where I walk each day - it was huge and covered most of the dock and very high and broad. I took a picture with my phone and came home to send but realized I have no connection from my phone to the computer - so even if I now know what to do with pictures, I don't have what I need to do it! So here is a greeting to you both to have a good weekend - I shall call when I win the millions $$$$$. Have you heard that Lotto 649 is changing and although the price will increas to $3.00 a ticket, there will be a guaranteed $1 million prize each draw. This is nice to hear however will probably not impact me in any way - I can't seem to get the right numbers no matter what draw I enter. But at least I am trying and when I walked up this afternoon to the lottery store with the dog, not only did I buy a ticket, but I also bought a bag of Old Dutch potato chips and ate them on the way home! So there! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment