Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thursday already?

Week has gone quickly but certainly not because one is having fun as the expression goes? I pretty much have given up on spring and nice weather - no sense in fighting it - winter will be here for a few more months I guess.... haha. Apparently the weekend promises to bring more snow. I walked downtown to check the mail this afternoon and the wind was so strong I feared of being blown away. Can you imagine bundled up with winter jacket and scarf and hood closed tight around the face and still being cold and miserable? But we did receive a DVD of Daniel O'Donnell that we ordered  so I had a chance to sit this afternoon and watch a bit of it. Of course I was marking coins for Harry while viewing the musical! Tomorrow we head for North Bay early as I have the first appointment for servicing my sewing machine Friday morning at 9 am. The Home/Shop is on the other side of the Airport east of North Bay so hope I can find the place. I contacted the business on Tuesday - she had been leaving messages at someone's place for a few weeks and had not heard back from me - wonder why? I also wonder who was receivng her phone messages and getting a bit annoyed? She had a wrong phone number to contact me apparently. I don't expect any problems with the machine but a good cleaning and servicing will be most welcome. I looked at the receipt and it was bought on April 9, 2005 - that's exactly 8 years ago. Patty will be having a fit hearing this but there aren't really that many miles on my machine either. I do thank you Patty for encouraging me to proceed with this servicing though as I know I will be glad I did. Hope all is OK with you both, and thinking of you as we approach another weekend Also hoping that Lotto Max will come our way tomorrow - I got two numbers on the Encore for last nights 649 draw - that's five dollars !! Things are looking good........ Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment