Thursday, April 4, 2013

Getting old......

is boring!  Quiet times. David has been sleeping a lot, but less and less as time passes.  Our doctor agreed with the diagnosis of food poisoning, but darned if we can figure out what it might have been.  David is proceeding very, very carefully with any foods, and all quite, quite bland. Can't say I blame him.

The fellow did pick up his wall hanging yesterday, and the cheque is in the bank.  Now I have room to hang one of the new ones. Tomorrow I plan to take some pictures of them for the other blog.  For some reason, I seem to have bit more energy these days. Could the black stockings do that?  Or maybe it is anticipation of spring.  I, too, was out fighting the wind today, in my parka.  I've also been looking around and thinking that the house is looking a bit "dated".  Not that we can afford much.  Maybe it would look better if I just washed the walls?  Like that's going to happen!!  But I do know that it's time to re-paper the bathroom, so maybe I can deal with my unnatural urges by looking through wallpaper books?  And my towels are getting ratty. I would have done something about that,but I can't seem to find the colours I want, and having the "wrong" colours would make me crazy.  We are also talking about new bedding, maybe deep burgundy, this time.  It's always nice to have dreams, even if they never quite come true.  And yes, I have lottery tickets for the weekend.

 I have been reading books by Peter James about a British detective named Roy Grace. There is quite a series of them, with some interesting twists. But nothing planned for the next few days.  Maybe I'll manage to get into the studio.  If that happens, I will be grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment