Sunday, April 7, 2013

Recruitment techniques

I guess if you are in a cult, you have already succeeded in recruitment - afterall, didn't you get me started with Arrow!  The problem with me watching though, is that most of the scenes are at night in the dark, and since I only use rabbit ears, the reception, at best, is snowy and fuzzy. So I often can't really see the whole picture and thus, the eye candy is also often a blur. I'm sure I would be amazed if I had clear reception - that's why I enjoyed watching both of your TVs when I was there. I also do not get curling - did I tell you this before? so I log onto to the website to see the results. But I am sure that something about it will be on the CBC radio news since it is the gold medal game tonight and Team Canada from Sault Ste Marie is playing - just started an hour ago so there actually may be some score already.Rain rain and more rain today - our yard is looking like a mud pile in places and the old sump pump was set up outside again. Tomorrow I go to the Doctor for her to sign one little form to allow me to get one little drug paid by the province. It probably will end up that the province will pay her more money for this visit than a years supply of pills would cost! At the flea market yesterday I bought a hand made dark brown coloured macrame evening purse for 2.00 - my intention is to attempt to bead it with decorative embellishments - from a pattern in one of those new Beading books I bought. I`m all excited to try it but apparently I first must gain access to my stash of beads - they are in my studio - I just have to locate them. I even have a nice little three drawer container in which to place the beads I chose to use. Also tomorrow I shall make a loaf of bread in one of our bread makers to ensure it works OK and then we shall take it to Mike. They have a bread maker but Mike says her loaves come out small and hard. Since we know this particular brand of bread maker of ours works really well, we will give it to him. So out of the five Harry bought we will only have two left since he gave one each to his brother and sister, and now one to Mike. Ah.....
Well, bed time, and no reading as my KOBO is non functional. Thats another story for another time.Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment