Monday, April 1, 2013

Always the unexpected creeps us on us

and I am sorry that Dave is unwell, with just cause to head for help in emergency by the sounds of it. I am wishing you both good health very soon. As the one standing around in the Emerg ( I know as I've been there recently).it is especially unsettling as we really have no role or influence on outcome. On a happier note, I am pleased that the man from Pinawa has resurfaced after such a long time, and that you will sell the piece and have him take it away. All of Sunday I was thinking of you and Diane having a few good laughs in the studio, and little did I know what you were really doing.
I cannot describe to you how I felt today as the snow fell and the temperatuires dropped.I thought it was maybe an April Fools joke when I could not see out the front window because the snow was falling so heavily with brisk winds whipping it all around. Still a bit of snow falling as I write this but nothing like today. I did get a bit of housework done though, and sorted through the paperwork and bills piling up and got that sorted for tomorrow.s trip to North Bay and the bank. I even organized our Income Tax paperwork and will probably take them into the Accountant this week - usually no hurry as |I always have to pay so wait until towards end of April. So perhaps it was a productive day afterall. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment