Saturday, April 27, 2013

Party animal

I am not.  It is not quite 10 pm and I am sitting in my Hotel room ready for bed.  ACTFest time.  Watched plays all day today and there are a couple more tomorrow.  I don't think of myself as anti-social but I just want to veg.  Patty is back at work on Monday, so my workload will be much lighter. I am not sure what I will do with all my freetime!  We are hoping that most of our snow will be gone when we get home.  It was beautiful here today.  We went outside at every break.  I really want the snow to be gone.... it has been here far too long.  Rrain is here too, lying on the couch.  We left Jim at the dance. Rrain might go back, but I have had a shower and have my nightie on.  A glass of wine and into bed.  Sounds good.  Short and sweet message tonight, but at least I can get onto the blog whenever I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment