Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hello out there.....

Just enjoyed another episode of Arrow - but the sequence of shows does not seem to follow consecutively. But at least this way, I get to see some past shows and this updates me on events and people? Wow, some weather eh? I have the snow shovel handy for this weekend but I have to be sure to bring in the sump pump so it doesn't freeze but then I may need it if it rains and the water accumulates ...and so it goes, never knowing what will happen. Took the income tax papers into the Accountant today - hoping not to have to pay too much this year. She indicates that next year will be better because I can claim as a senior and get additional credits haha  We worked in greenhouses this afternoon - things are growing very well. The next door neighbours who are moving yelled over and both Harry and I went and got a printer, and a wheelbarrow, and some vegetable baskets and an old hand meat grinder. They are moving in two weeks and already the house is full of boxes and they are trying to get rid of stuff because they asked if we wanted these things. We don't need a printer but have this one sitting on the front room floor right now - what to do with it? We had tea and cake at Aunt Evs yesterday - she had invited us to drop in while in North Bay - was a celebration for my birthday. She has to go for a gastric scope and possible esophageal dilatation next Tuesday so I volunteered to take her - she is grateful to have someone go with her. It may be a long day depending on how things go with the examination and treatment. I went to my doctors Monday to have the form signed to authorize payment for that one drug I told you about - she is so nice and pleasant and told me it is always good to see me especially since there was nothing wrong with me! I told you I was having trouble with the KOBO - screen freezing up so I have called them twice already and not getting much satisfaction. They were supposed to email me a form to complete to possibly get a new machine, or have this one fixed - only thrree months old but I do have warranty on it. I am starting to get annoyed and wonder if I am getting the brush off. I shall persist! So I am not reading right now although I have looked over my library of unread paperbacks and think I may just pick one out and get started with it. So have a nice rest of the week - downhill now to the weekend.... and lots of snow! How are you managing there, as I hear on the news the horrible weather you are experiencing right now. You are wise to send it east to me haha Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment