Friday, May 17, 2013

Ah, Friday is here..

It is early and I have just sprayed all the plants outside. It was not supposed to get quite so cold overnight so everything was left out  including all the new transplantings I did yesterday, all day. I took the dog for her morning outing in the yard and shocked to see the thermometer by the greenhouses reading slightly below 32 degrees. So on with the hose and I sprayed everything hoping that if it actually froze it may be light and the watering may help. It is hard to actually tell whether it will frost over but at least I tried to help a bit. We will soon see once the sun comes up if we have damage. I was telling you about my car in last blog saying I had picked it up at garage at 5 pm Wenesday night after another big bill. Well, to make a long story short, the car would not sart yesterday morning and so the tow truck had to be called again and off went the car. This time it is the starter motor apparently. It is frustrating and one hears of clients sometimes being fooled by garages to up their service requirements and costs. I have dealt with this place since we came to Sundridge and always trusted them but who knows? The weekend is upon us and apparently Harry plans to take tomatoes to his brother in Kirkland Lake on Monday (yes,  long weekend Monday) So I expect a busy time over next few days. I did buy some wine afterall although since I haven't heard the news yet, don't know if LCBO went on strike at midnigth last night. Your week off approaches Cathy so enjoy. And everyone, have a wonderful weekend, and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment