Saturday, May 11, 2013

Little ghosts all over our yard!

I just came in from covering the tomato plants and the hanging baskets that are already planted outside and will be unprotected from a frost and potential snow tomorrow if not covered. I have all the other plants in the greenhouses or here in the house but without the heaters on so hope for the best. I guess Spring and Summer have come and gone? I pulled up the Winnipeg Free Press to read about the ice damage from Dauphin Lake onto homes at Ochre Beach. What a disaster. That scene was what I was trying to describe to you happened at the government dock here in Sundridge when the ice blew in and onto the dock, but no where near the horrendous proportion and damage as seen in the paper pictures. My Maplewood cactus is covered with beautiful blooms and I have never seen it so healthy and productive. Finally after so many years of stagnant growth? it is starting to look bigger and gorgeous so now I think I can brag a bit to Dave, eh? I have taken a new appraoch with buying lottery tickets as my previous tactics were definately not working haha. I'll let you know if things change. I took my bike again to the store this afternoon to buy my ticket for tonight so I am trying to keep with my plan to ride it a s much as I can this summer. Back to Randy Bachman radio show now, so Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment