Wednesday, May 1, 2013

IKEA

I have never seen an IKEA store but I expect it would be quite exciting at least the first or second time in? A quick update: I went to lunch with my friend Sue and had an enjoyable time; the car behaved nicely with no problems; the plumber is coming first thing tomorrow morning; it is mild and sunny so lots of yard work done today; the wild bird died (as expected); and I went into the Walmart store to buy a package of beading needles, and passed by a table of books and on a whim, bought one called The Woman's Book of Courage - Meditations for Listening, Living and Loving. It is described on the back cover as "...offers over one hundred inspired entries showing all women how to call on their courage, increase their sense of personal power and peace of mind, and learn to live fully with their own strength" So what do you think - will it be life changing???? haha It will provide, if nothing else, some peaceful reading anyway! So with that I shall go and watch ARROW now as it nears 7 pm, and then to bed.
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment