Monday, May 6, 2013

More clean up

Today I found  yet another pail of puppy poo.  I don't know how I can miss it when it is right there.  |Is it like dandelions and it ducks as you go by?   the potatoes are in and we are picking up the rest of our seeds today.  It may take all week to get them in, but we have a garden on the go.  the fashion show/concert was a lot of fun.  They had draws but even though I put 6 tickets in the garden gloves I didn't win.  I guess I will have to find some.  My work gloves protect my hands, but you can't weed or pull up old plants with them.  I need something that a) fits my small hands and b) I can grip with.  I am so glad I took today off work. The forecast high is now 26.  Not quite noon and I have done enough work that if I sit and read for a while I won't feel guilty.  We wait so long for summer to arrive I hate to waste it inside.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment