Sunday, May 12, 2013

Most exciting afternoon

Mike took us for a meal at his favourite restaurant. JT Sushi which specializes in Japanese and Thai Cuisine. But the specialty is Sushi and guided by Mike's expert knowledge, I had a most enjoyable and interesting meal. A once in a lifetime experience for me and I shall never forget this gift! He showed me how to use the chopsticks, and how to eat the foods he ordered for me, and overall a grand grand time for me. Harry will not eat sushi so he ordered other food and ate with a knife and fork. Mike knows all the names and words and translations - he ate this food when he visited Japan when deployed overseas, and now he and his friends go to this restaurant regularly.I just had to tell you about my afternoon. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment