Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Unbelievable

Remember my car? I picked it up at the garage yesterday. This morning we decided to go to Huntsville to Canadian Tire. Started my car and saw that the front left tire was low, and surprise, the "Check Engine Light" was on. I immediately drove it to the garage. Long story short, we left the car to be checked, and went to Huntsville in Harry's van. This afternoon the garage called - it is the oxygen sensor that is defective, and the part was ordered. and there was a nail in the tire and that will be fixed. Another big bill is pending. I expressed my opinion to the Service Manager. I feel like there is a curse on me and my little car.
I was out at 5 am this morning fighting the thunder and lightening trying to get ahead of the water - but to no avail. I was even up a ladder trying to clean out the eaves trough - again to no avail. David, call off your rain curse please!! haha  And frost for tomorrow night to start the weekend off . I bought big bags today at Canadian Tire and I found another box of old sheets and I have lots of cloths pins so I am at the ready to cover up.
There is no more ARROW so I plan to start a new book tonight as I finished the one last night - I am enjoying this series called The Bower Files by Steven James. A great read and always a catchy conclusion - the least likely suspect is the villain!
Your trip to Lockport and Selkirk got me reminiscing- I always loved that trip and I could almost picture it in my head as you described it. I would like to repeat that tour when I ever get back to Winnipeg. At present time looks like it will be December 2015 and also dinner at a Sushi restaurant? haha Time for bed, I'm getting silly. How is your vacation Cathy? Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment