Friday, May 24, 2013

Should I write a book?

I had my car into the garage again today -becoming a daily event on my calendar. I actually started it this morning to go to the garage to start paying off my bills and speak with accounting about it. I parked and turned the car off and guess what! The key locked again and I couldn;t get it out. I went into the garage dealership and spoke with the both owners and the mainenance manager. Long story short, they gave me a loaner for the day, and they replaced the ignition lock cylinder and cut a new key. This visit was considered a "goodwill" visit and no payment was requested. Apparently they will submit it as per a memo they received from GM with a recall for certain similar cars although my car VIN was not included in the recall notice. I am so hopeful that this will complete my frequent issues and that for a time I can feel confidence in driving the little car. I will let you know. In meantime the plants remain covered and will stay that way for two more nights. I just have to turn on the heaters in the greenhouses for the night but will have to water in there tomorrow I am sure. I have made an appt to get my hair cut next week to get all pretty for the party I go to June 5 to celebrate with an old friend from Home Care who is retiring. Should be a fun evening. Have to find something in my closet to wear. Enjoy the weekend folks, and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment