Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Relief with weather for awhile..

Cathy, you were right - the nicer weather has arrived here. For over the long weekend there will be no concerns with freezing and I can relax a bit. At least if I stock up on wine, I could relax a bit. The LCBO employees are ready to strike Thursday night and I should really buy a few bottles ahead but have been procrastinating. I might be stuck with drinking beer instead! I just watched ARROW and assume it is the finale for this season but not sure. Sort of a crazy ending if it were! I have been having a lot of problems with my darling little car and just picked it up at 5 pm again after having it serviced, yet again. It turned out to be another wheel bearing this time on the front left side. In Feb it was on the front right side. I told them I was glad there are only four wheels on the car! I have been left with some very high bills lately - not only my car but the plumber as well. So I have decided we shall win the $3 million on 649 tonight OK? There was a horrific fire in town yesterday - it looks to be a workshop/garage as we saw of the remains today but at first I thought it was the house and was feeling so sorry for the people. Still no details but always an awful feeling to see so much smoke and firetrucks not only from Sundridge but also the next town came as well. You could smell the fumes in our yard for quite awhile. I really splurged today and bought another book off KOBO for my EReader. Dan Brown (The DaVinci Code) just released the fourth in that series called Inferno and when I browsed KOBO it could be bought for $15.99 and with tax came to total of $18.07. I had just heard an interview with him and Gian Gomeshi on CBC and was very interested as I had read the other three. I am in the middle of another novel right now so plan to finish it up, and then get into this new book. Sometimes you just have to treat yourself - indulge a little, right! I am so pleased that I have a working EReader again. So with that, I shall wish you goodnight Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment