Monday, May 27, 2013

Hi Ho Hi Ho...It's off to work I go

One week is way to short.  I must need another week at least, 'cause I was really bitchy last night for no reason other than I had to get up this morning. I didn't get 1/2 the things done I wanted to, but on the other hand I sat around more than I intended to.  The garden is in (and up) the flowers are planted, most of the floors washed (although with 3 dogs washing the basement point is useless) and most of the windows washed.  I waded through some "stuff" I have had in boxes for years and I looked at my clothes.  I have put off buying anything new because I was going to lose weight.  Not going to happen so I might as well bite the bullet and get some clothes.  Mostly work clothes.  The things I am wearing to work should have been relegated  to the "only at home" portion of my wardrobe months ago.  I will start my shopping adventures at the "Sally Ann" today.  Since we only have the Red Apple and Giant Tiger in town, the Sears catalogue is next in line.  We have "Its Time" but although the clothes are fantastic, so is the price.   We made it through the cold nights without any casualties but the forecast is for well below normal for the next 2 weeks.  Global warming??   Rain has been in the forecast for the last few days, (and next few) but other than a couple of days of heavy rain, we have just had cloudy and damp.  I shouldn't complain after listening to Beth's woes.  Between weather and vehicles you have been busy! Yesterday Kristy and I were going to drink wine and go over the Craft Sale applications.  We really intended to do more drinking, but instead we got most of the craft sale stuff done and didn't even finish our drink.  We got too involved in trying to cut back on tables and looking up the commercial applicants on line to see what their products looked like.  We both agreed that we would rather eliminate the commercial venders rather than the hand crafters.  (Except for some venders that we know people look forward to like Sunset Gourmet and Pampered Chef)  Well, it is time to face the fact that I have to wear something decent to work today.  I may even have to put on a bra!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment