Thursday, January 9, 2014

Good news from your perspective

Glad to read your news about Sx and now I hope that your sleeping will be eased somewhat, and that path report comes back with anticipated outcome. I was cleaning the roof today in anticipation of above freezing temps and drizzle and rain Friday and Saturday. The roller coaster ride is what bothers me the most - if only Winter would come and stay and then quietly leave in Spring - too much to ask I know. The cleaning of the roof is the easy part - then you have to shovel away all the hard packed snow that you have just shoveled off the roof onto the sidewalks and stairs and with no place to put the snow because you have already filled all the open areas. It is only January and already I have had it -funny how each year gets worse and worse - certainly not the fact that I am also a year older and a little less agile than the year before haha
I just finished watching #1401 on The Quilt Show and again thoroughly enjoyed. I watched it on the laptop and was able to view it with much more ease visually than the PC especially with my bifocals.
Harry has a touch of the flu and has been under the weather for two days now. It seems to be hitting people hard and many reported lab verified cases in the area. I had my flu vaccine in November and hoping that I shall miss out on any occurrences.
Cooked a turkey Tuesday and have had two days of leftovers now. I froze some already and think I shall soon finish the rest probably tomorrow - I made a really nice tasting casserole of my own made up recipe and I must say it was really rather delicious.
Have been watching Duck Dynasty on DVD - Mike gave us season one for Christmas and we bought season two and three. I enjoy it probably because it is so silly and yet down to earth believable stuff.
Question: how do you turn off the French eg when I press the question mark I get É, or when I try to hyphenate I am I get Ièm.  Otherwise I am enjoying the new laptop. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment