Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Neepawa

We had a blizzard this morning, freezing rain this afternoon and wind tonight.  The temperature reached +5 on our patio, and the snow was melting.  It's the -28 one day and +5 the next that is making us all sick.  I had my sleep assessment last night.  Hooked up to all sorts of things.  I slept in the spare room. Jim was too scared to join me.  He had to take the machine back to Brandon for me this morning in the snow storm.  Fortunately everything recorded okay so he didn't have to bring it back for another night.  I just finished a teleconference.  2 1/2 hours.  Oh well.  It is over now.  Work has been crazy.  It was only Sandy and myself on monday (she is our casual employee that has been working full time since we need her every day)  Tuesday I had to go to Brandon to get my training and my equipment for my sleep test.  We had to borrow someone from Brandon LTO so that we would have another person in the office besides the casual (she started Dec 27...not to up to snuff yet)  I got back about 2:30 and did some work.  Shirley will not be back until Friday at the earliest, but Elizabeth came in today.  I think I will take Friday off if there is no objection.  I am really burning out.   It just doesn't seem right that I am the only one that knows what needs to be done!  I have 2 tele-meetings tomorrow.  They call the meetings and then wonder why you aren't keeping up to date ...DUH!!  I had a pot of tea and a glass of wine for my meeting tonight.  I finished both and was looking for more wine..... I guess that tells you how the meeting went :)  I am scared to say it in writing,, but I have no commitments for the weekend. Could it possibly be that I have some free time???!!!  Heaven forbid!  I must have forgotten something.  Time to crash.  Hope you week goes well

No comments:

Post a Comment