Saturday, January 4, 2014

I bit more of an explanation

I spent more time this afternoon fooling around with the laptop to try a few things. I managed to get onto Google, and then sign into the blog. I was able to write in the title space but then could not make the curser move to the message area. Could be my mistake, or the computer, but it did give a message error on page. I will keep trying. But I think I am actually making some headway???  Really slow though and I find I wait and wait for it to do anything - too used to this desk computer I guess?
Just waiting for the snow to arrive - apparently you folks have sent it my way.  It turned milder today but will be short lived as Sunday and Monday the deep freeze returns. Not much else new around here. Lazy day today with little to show for a whole day spent doing nothing. haha  Maybe tomorrow will be more productive. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment