Monday, January 20, 2014

Take a rest

No problem Pati, and I suggest you take a rest and just try writing short little messages. I am thrilled to log on and see any message and don't mind at all if it is short - a friendly greeting to tell me you are still there! I would rather see a "hi", than nothing ! I am thinking about you and your aches and pains - I keep rubbing my fingers and wonder what is going on that they are sore for such an extended period but I guess it has to be this terrible weather. Down to - 25 again today but it IS sunny haha. Up to North Bay today and enjoyed a coffee at Mike and Erins - I am starting to look forward to these visits very much. He gave me three more books in the Stephen King Dark Tower series. I am only on book 3 so I better get at it! Supper time now so will sign off Take care  ps I am enjoying having my laptop he  he  he

No comments:

Post a Comment