Saturday, January 25, 2014

How is everyone?

Just waiting for the 6 pm news on TV and then a nice relaxing hot bath and then to bed to read. Was out this morning shovelling snow. Now that isn't exactly anything new but today as I was trying to shovel it away, it was coming down fast and furious, and eventually I realized I wasn't making any headway. So I feed the little birds, and blue jays, and black squirrels and came in. After the usual housework was more or less completed (housework is never completed is it?) I got out my fabric again and actually was able to cut out several pieces as outlined in pattern. I figure a little bit done on a consistent basis should result in success eventually right?  I will soon be ready to sew so better get busy and uncover my machine - amazing how it gets avalanched so quickly with other stuff. The other day in Rebuilt Resources I saw the perfect heavy wooden table to use in a "studio" and only $50.00- I wish I had space to set up a room dedicated to sewing. This table was large with ample space for cutting and laying out fabric, similar to your big table Pati. Alas, this will be an ongoing dream for me and in meantime I manage very well with what I have. Well, the weather just had a warning alert for our immediate area for strong gusty winds and blowing snow, and wind chills around -30 for tonight. Ugh.... time to turn up the heater in the basement, and get into bed and hide there haha  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment