Friday, January 9, 2015

Aaaah......'tis Friday

I don't know why it really makes much difference what day it is as each day seems to meld into the next. When I awake in the morning I have to remind myself what day it is ... as if I am forgetful haha!? But the weekend always seems like an achievement. Reminds me of when I worked - and looked so forward to the weekend. And it is after all, the time when one dreams/hopes for the right numbers on one's lottery ticket for the weekend draw!  Oh, what has life become.....? Well in my case right now it seems to be only shoveling snow, and snow, and more snow! But for a special treat I have pickerel frying on the grill, a coleslaw ready in the fridge, and (oh my) I just poured a glass of wine. So, all is good!
I am certainly getting brave with on line shopping. This afternoon I logged onto the Keurig site after getting an email with an offer to buy two boxes of Kcups, and get two boxes free as a promotion for buying a new machine.  And I used my new RBC Virtual Visa Debit card that I just received. This is what I requested to reduce my anxiety with using a VISA card with a fairly high credit limit.  The bank suggested it, so I am using it.
Harry is just about finished another large hooked rug and my job will be to sew a backing onto it just as I did for the other three. Mike loves these rugs on his hardwood floors and is looking forward to another. Hopefully I will get it done for this coming week and we can take it to him on our regular trip to North Bay.  In meantime I am making more hexis, and love this past time- no pressures and just sit and enjoy!
Well, the fish is nicely cooking so better go for now. Here's wishing you a fun weekend. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment