Saturday, January 24, 2015

No Contest....

You'll have to do better than that David.....I'd enjoy your sourdough bread anytime!! Remember that I just tried this machine for the first time the other day and rather struggled to produce an acceptable product. You on the other have had enough practice to perfect your offering!. So you win this hand, trump and all.
Raining here now at the freezing temp and hoping the temp will drop as promised in a few hours time. I would be very happy if it were so.  I just put a beautiful roast into the oven and plan turnip, and roast potatoes and carrots to go along with it.  I have been having a great time going through the freezers and pulling out meals of all sorts. Some good, some not so good. The pealmeal bacon last night wasn't too tasty so the rest of the package was thrown out.
With a wash on the go, and things sort of organized for supper, I plan to do some more sewing (hexis) and just happen to have a new bottle of wine (Schmitt Sohne Mosel Reisling called Relax) at the ready to help me along . Great fun....Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment