Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hopes and Dreams

With a new year here, I send greetings to all for a year of dreams coming true.
Happy New Year!
The ground is covered with a fluffy layer of fresh new snow this morning - perhaps a sign of good things to come? At least I know that today I will be outside shoveling, haha
On another note, we had all sorts of food to nibble on yesterday and leftovers to get us through today. I actually looked up the spelling of  hors d'oerves. I never did get it right and spell check had no suggestions for the word. I watched two movies last evening that brought me to midnight. So I saw the New Year in! I watched Sleepless in Seatle, and then You've Got Mail. Both with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan and both really good movies to just sit and do nothing but enjoy!
So, on with the day, and the year..........Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment