Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Hunkered down

 This is not the weather to be doing anything outside!  We seem to be sleeping a lot, which is probably normal for this time of year, and this cold,  But it sure skews your day.  Unfortunately today I have a doctor's appointment, so we can't avoid going outside, But it does give me an excuse not to  go to exercise class!  This first week in January is always a bit of a downer, with all of the holidays, birthdays and anniversaries over with.  A bit anticlimactic, and a little sad.

I always enjoyed the Brad Thor novels, but can no longer read small print.  In fact, I'm not doing much reading at all, which, if you know me, is a shocker.   I have been working in the studio and the kitchen.  David replaced the silicone around my bathtub, and now that room needs attention.  There are four globe light bulbs at the top of the mirror, which need dusting periodically. I don't usually worry about it this time of year, as the room is dark without lights, and I can't dust the light bulbs with the lights on.  Sounds like a good reason not to bother. LOL  But my Tuesday stitchery group will be here next week, so every public room will need a good going over.  Ah well, maybe not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment