Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Disappointing end to an otherwise lovely day.....

We went to North Bay today and spent a very nice day shopping and then lunch at Mike's with Mike and Erin. .On the way home in the car I realized that I had lost one of my earrings. These were a gift from Harry for Christmas and were beautiful gold. The loss was upsetting as it could have fallen anywhere. So I called Mike to check, called Will to check, and when I got home called each of the stores we had been in and left a description and my name. I may hear back but the possibility seems remote. I am terribly disappointed in this occurrence.as they were so new (and expensive), and I hadn't worn them much. So I now have one to wear. I could always switch ears each time I put it on!

Harry tells me that he just heard the news about the boil water advisory in Winnipeg. What a state of affairs for you. Are you using bottled water?

Well, bed time and more reading of Louise Penny's new book. Almost done and so I wish to keep at it to find out what the end will be.  Will write more next time! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment